Wildman Outdoors
February 26, 2021, 08:15:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Wildman Outdoors

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wildman Custom Rods  (Read 6569 times)
awildman
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 11, 2011, 11:08:41 am »

The forum here exists because of the Wildman Custom Rods business which is based out of Cedar Rapids, IA.  If any other rod builder out there want to share any tips or tricks feel free.  We'll post here from time to time with the things that we find out as well.

Wildman Custom Rods
We specialize in affordable custom rods.
www.wildmancustomrods.com
mwildman42
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:03:20 pm »

Wildman Custom Rods is founded on simplicity and affordability.  We build rods to suit the needs of fisherman primarily in the midwest.  I like to build rods that I would fish with in pursuit of walleye, bass, crappies and bluegill.  I also pursue muskies and big northerns on occassion.  I focus the custom aspect of the rods on colors and styles of fishing.  Most of my rod colors are designed around team colors, favorite colors, school colors or racing team colors.  I keep the wraps simple so I do not have a lot of time "wrapped up" in the rods and can keep my costs to the end user down.  The rods end up being visually interesting and very practical.

Wildman Custom Rods
We specialize in affordable custom rods.
www.wildmancustomrods.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: